Monday, November 19, 2007

Ahhhh!


Slowly strapping up my loose shoe laces. Done whhhh the whistle blew I quickly rush to my group I happily lent my lazy back up. Miss Grant slowly annouced Kelly your group can go. I bolted up towards the colourful gate. Running off in our groups. The first ride we hop on was the Cork Screw. I patiently lined up. Finally it was time. My tummy nervously shaking with fear. I pulled down the handle bar down ahhhh. The roller coaster started to move only for a little while we were slowly m oving up the elevator there was no way out of this. Ahhhh we unluckly reached the top of the roller coaster i was breathless i was screaming at the top of my voice up and down around corners i started to feel sick yah! it was the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks fun!