Friday, November 23, 2007

Athletics



Yellow hat - i liked the way they gave us a chance to do the 600m - Alex

I struggled to manage my impulsivity as a watched under the shade - Shane

Inverness (house team) worked interdependently to finish the relay - Eden

I like the way everyone had a go at eveything - Alex

Yellow hat - i like how we cheered people on - wade

I waited patiently under the cool shade away from the clouds -Shane

I like the way everyone used listening and understanding when Mr Kidd was speaking - Georgia

I like the way people strived for accuracy to get to the finish - norton

I like the way mostly everyone tried their best and didnt give up - rachael

I like how everyone did a race. - rebecca

I like how lots of people tried their hardest and used persistence - Elijah

I like the way people didn't give up - taylor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IT WAS SO FUN AT ATHLETICS

STEPHANIE