Monday, November 5, 2007

Night Of the Notables

The deafening bagpipes playing as we march into the otp library.
Dressed as tony hawk and with a skateboard can you guess who I am?
We march back outside and got ready for our grand papparatzi opening.
Here comes ...........my name.......... shouted one of the M.C.s. I skate in flip up my board and walk off to my stand. The playstation is packed with people wanting to play Tony Hawk ProSkater 4.
I master jumping a ruler sized ledge without bracking my neck, well, any bones as a matter of fact. I showed people how to ollie & ride the skateboard. Bradley showed me a trick he could do when he had both feat on the edge of the board and moved his feat up an down rapidly to make the board move up an down . THE END
By ELIJAH

5 comments:

MissGrant said...

Hello I am Helen Keller, I had a case of scarlet fever when I was two it left me blind deaf and mute. Over the years I persisted to learn how to talk and I did but It is still not as good as it could be. I am a great writer and have one lots of medals and even one Oscar. So lets get on with why I am really here to talk to you about today….NIGHT OF THE NOTABLES all night I had a fun blind taste test going I handed them 3 different types of food including one of my favourites sausages! I also meet lots of other famous people like the queen of Egypt to hennery ford it was great!!!

MissGrant said...

For Night of the Notables i dreesed up as Florence Nightingale i walked into the one tree point school libary with a lamp cause Florence Nightingale was knowen as lady with the lamp cause she usd to walk around cheeking on injured soilders in the Crimean war at my research board i had a power point thet people could look at Then i walked round looking at other peoples boards

MissGrant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hi i am the other Helen heller and i am not in the pics but i am there and
helen's full name but "missgrant" has said lots of the info

good bye

Anonymous said...

not sorry